Gold Gothic Chasuble Saint Andrew model 414
- Gothic chasuble available in all liturgical colours
Gothic chasuble with matching stole
- Set include: Gothic chasuble and Priest stole.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Decorated of high quality embroidery.
- The light-weight fabric used.
- Fabric: gold brocade.
- Lining has a matched color.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure
- Do not tumble dry
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gold Gothic Chasuble Saint Andrew model 414
Number of opinions issued: 1
Click a rating to filter reviews
I have just received the "St. Andrew" Chasuble. it is an perfect example of the technique of "Thread Painting" in the Twenty-First Century. The portrait of St. Andrew is on the center panels of the Chasuble. his face is peaceful, and he holds the X-shaped Cross which was the instrument of his Martyrdom. All the detail is exquisite. My only criticism is that an Apostle should have a halo.but the drape is fine, and the price is excellent,
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
|S||145 cm / 57 inch||120 cm / 47 inch|
|M (standard)||150 cm / 59 inch||130 cm / 51 inch|
|L||155 cm / 61 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|
|XL||155 cm / 61 inch||145 cm / 57 inch|